NEW TO THIS EDITION
• Expanded sections on pigeonhole principle and the principle of induction (both in Chapter 2)
• A rigorous proof of Kleene's theorem (Chapter 5)
• Major changes in the chapter on Turing machines (TMs) - A new section on high-level description of TMs - Techniques for the construction of TMs - Multitape TM and nondeterministic TM
• A new chapter (Chapter 10) on decidability and recursively enumerable languages
• A new chapter (Chapter 12) on complexity theory and NP-complete problems
• A section on quantum computation in Chapter 12.
• KEY FEATURES
• Objective-type questions in each chapter--with answers provided at the end of the book.
• Eighty-three additional solved examples--added as Supplementary Examples in each chapter.
• Detailed solutions at the end of the book to chapter-end exercises.
This book is recommended in Kaziranga University, Nagaland, Tripura University, Tripura for Diploma in CSE, Cotton College State University, Guwahati for B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT), Gauhati University, Assam, Dibrugarh University, Assam, Assam Engineering College, Jorgat Engineering College, Assam, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya, North Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya, Adamas Institute Of Technology, West Bengal, West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, West Bengal for Diploma in IT, West Bengal University of Technology for B.Tech (CSE), Centurion University, Odisha for M.Tech (CSE), NIT Patna, ISM Dhanbad, Bihar, BIT Mesra, Bihar, BIT Patna, Bihar, BIT Sindri, Dhanbad, NIT Jamshedpur, Aryabhat Knowledge University, Patna.
The book is designed to meet the needs of the undergraduate and postgraduate students of computer science and engineering as well as those of the students offering courses in computer applications.
Free Shipping on all orders of Rs.500 and above. Add Rs.30 otherwise.Delivered in 5 working days
» See all in Rediff Books Recommends
Start your search here - save time, money and select your choice title most easily from the comfort of your home!