BUSINESS ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Product Details: Share this by email:
This comprehensive and concise book critically examines the essential principles, practices and approaches to financial accounting, cost and management accounting, and financial management....Read more
This comprehensive and concise book critically examines the essential principles, practices and approaches to financial accounting, cost and management accounting, and financial management. This book is intended for the postgraduate students of management and commerce. Besides, it is equally useful for the students of engineering and technology.
The objective of this book is to assist the students and readers in developing an understanding of the theories of various branches of accounting and financial management, and to integrate the knowledge with practice in evaluating the strategic management decisions.
The book contains thirty-three chapters divided into three parts. Part A comprising ten chapters discusses the key principles and practices of financial accounting. Part B containing eight chapters explains various methods and techniques of cost and management accounting. Part C comprising fifteen chapters provides an insight into the numerous dimensions of financial management policies and practices.
• A systematic presentation of the subject matter, supported with substantial number of Examples, Diagrams and Tables for easy understanding.
• The topics of 'Accounting for Fixed Assets' (Chapter 4), 'Depreciation Accounting' (Chapter 5), 'Revenue Recognition' (Chapter 6), 'Accounting for Inventories' (Chapter 8) and 'Cash Flow Statement' (Chapter 20) have been written thoroughly in accordance with the Accounting Standards (AS) issued by the ICAI.
• Review questions covering examination problems and their answers are given at the end of each chapter. The detailed answers are available in the Instructors' Manual.
• An exhaustive glossary of terms have been provided to explain the core concepts.
• Solutions Manual is also available.
Other books by DAS SUBHASH CHANDRA
FREE SHIPPING | Delivered in 5 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.