Chakra Frequencies: Tantra of Sound
By: Andi Goldman
Product Details: Share this by email:
- Offers exercises with breath, tone, sacred vowel sounds,...Read more
- Offers exercises with breath, tone, sacred vowel sounds, and the chanted Bija Mantras to activate and balance the chakras for greater health and harmony
- Shows how to practice sound healing individually or with a partner to enhance communication, reduce stress, and create inner balance and peace
- Includes a 60-minute CD of the sounds, mantras, and vocal exercises in the book for beginning a personal or partnered healing sound practice
- Previous edition won the Best Book in Alternative Health Award from the Coalition of Visionary Resources
As both ancient spiritual masters and modern quantum physicists acknowledge, the universe is vibration. Through sound and its ability to communicate with our chakras and subtle body, we can tap into the vibration of the universe for greater harmony and stronger relationships; physical, emotional, and spiritual healing; expanded consciousness; and planetary oneness.
In this step-by-step guide, sound healing pioneer Jonathan Goldman and his wife, holistic psychotherapist Andi Goldman, reveal specific ways the voice can resonate the physical and subtle bodies, including 7 powerful chanted Bija Mantras and sacred vowel sounds to balance and align the chakras. Providing exercises with breath, tone, mantras, and seed sounds, the authors show how to practice sound healing either individually or with a partner to strengthen relationships, reach deeper emotional levels, enhance communication, reduce stress, achieve inner balance, and create harmony with those around you as well as the whole planet. The accompanying 60-minute CD offers correct pronunciation and examples of the Bija Mantras, sacred vowels, seed sounds, and vocal exercises in the book as well as recordings of Pythagorean tuning forks, crystal bowls, Tibetan singing bowls, and Tibetan bells, providing the perfect backdrop for beginning a personal or partnered healing sound practice.
Other books by Andi Goldman
FREE SHIPPING | Delivered in 4 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.