Cython: A Guide for Python Programmers
By: Kurt W. Smith
Product Details: Share this by email:
Author Kurt Smith takes you through Cython's capabilities, with sample code and in-depth practice exercises. If you're just starting with Cython, or want to go deeper, you'll learn how this language is an essential part of any performance-oriented Python programmer's arsenal.
- Use Cython's static typing to speed up Python code
- Gain hands-on experience using Cython features to boost your numeric-heavy Python
- Create new types with Cython--and see how fast object-oriented programming in Python can be
- Effectively organize Cython code into separate modules and packages without sacrificing performance
- Use Cython to give Pythonic interfaces to C and C++ libraries
- Optimize code with Cython's runtime and compile-time profiling tools
- Use Cython's prange function to parallelize loops transparently with OpenMP
Kurt W. Smith has been using Python in scientific computing ever since his college days, looking for any opportunity to incorporate it into his computational physics classes. He has contributed to the Cython project as part of the 2009 Google Summer of Code, implementing the initial version of typed memoryviews and native cython arrays. He uses Cython extensively in his consulting work at Enthought, training hundreds of scientists, engineers, and researchers in Python, NumPy, Cython, and parallel and high-performance computing.
Rs. 683BUY NOW
FREE SHIPPING | Delivered in 5 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.