ELEMENTS OF CIVIL ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING MECHANICS
By: RAIKAR R. V.
Product Details: Share this by email:
The text, now in its Second Edition, is thoroughly revised and updated. Divided into five modules, the book spreads over 13 chapters. The first module discusses about Elements of Civil Engineering and the related engineering structures, such as buildings, roads, bridges, and dams as well as basic concepts of Engineering Mechanics. The second and third modules deal with the application of basic concepts of Engineering Mechanics in analyzing the coplanar force systems. In module four, centroids and moment of inertia of plane figures are discussed. The kinematics of bodies is presented in module five.
• Written in such a style that students as well as instructors should find this text immensely useful
• Includes numerous exhaustive exercise problems and the practice problems, along with their solutions
• Explains theoretical concepts with worked-out examples
NEW TO THIS EDITION
• Rearrangement of chapters as per the latest curriculum
• Includes 2 new chapters on 'Rectilinear Motion' and 'Curvilinear Motion'
• Incorporates new sections in Chapter 2 and Chapter 9
Other books by RAIKAR R. V.
Looks like the book you were looking for is currently not in stock with us. Please leave us your email and phone number.
We will get back to you as soon as it's available.
|Enter characters from image|