Elements of Electronic Instrumentation and Measurements
By: Joseph J. Carr
Product Details: Share this by email:
The text provides a readable introduction to ordinary workshop and laboratory instrumentation. Material is presented through a careful blend of theory and practice to provide a practical text for students who will soon be in the real world, working with electronics.
a new section on measurement math and statistics has been added to the third edition. Provides students a basis for handling, interpreting, and understanding the data collected by instruments.
discusses technology from the late 19 century to the present to provide a context for the development of current and future technological innovations.
presents the theories and process of measurement to provide students with an understanding of the practical uses of the instruments being studied.
includes practical material that is oriented toward various fields of measurement: electronic communications, audio, components testing, medical electronics and servicing.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement.
2. Some Basic Measurement Theory.
3. DC and AC Deflection Meter Movements.
4. Bridge Circuits.
5. Comparison Measurements.
6. The Basics of Digital Instruments.
7. Electronic Multimeters.
8. The Oscilloscope.
9. Signal Generators.
10. Mechanical Graphics Chart Recorders.
11. Special-Purpose Laboratory Amplifiers.
12. Operational Amplifiers.
13. Sensors, Electrodes, and Transducers.
14. Probes and Connectors.
15. Handling Signals, Sensors, and Instruments.
16. Data Converters.
17. Testing Electronic Components.
18. Measurement of Frequency and Time.
19. Measurements on Untuned Amplifiers.
20. Measurements on Tuned Circuits.
21. Antenna and Transmission Line Measurements.
22. Radio Receiver Measurements and Alignment.
23. Spectrum Analyzers.
24. Radio Transmitter Measurements.
25. IEEE--488 General Purpose Interface Bus (GPIB) Instruments.
Free Shipping on all orders of Rs.500 and above. Add Rs.30 otherwise. | Delivered in 7 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.