Enyo: Up and Running, 2nd Edition
By: Roy Sutton
Product Details: Share this by email:
- Build a sample project to get the feel of Enyo right away
- Learn Enyo's component building blocks, or "kinds"
- Design compelling and responsive apps with Enyo's layout library
- Build unique user interfaces with the Onyx library and widget set
- Find and share reusable components in the community gallery
- Explore the Moonstone Smart TV UI library
- Tackle debugging, performance tuning, and globalization
- Package your app for the Web, desktop, mobile, and TVs
Roy Sutton is a member of the HP webOS Developer Relations team and a contributor to the Enyo project. He has been a mobile developer for longer than the term has existed.
Rs. 298BUY NOW
Free Shipping on all orders of Rs.500 and above. Add Rs.30 otherwise. | Delivered in 5 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.