FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: A MANAGERIAL PERSPECTIVE
By: NARAYANASWAMY R.
Product Details: Share this by email:
NEW TO THIS EDITION
• Chapters: Chapter 7 Financial Assets, Chapter 9 Operating Liabilities, Chapter 10 Financial Liabilities, and Chapter 15 Earnings Analysis and Qualitative Information.
• Topics: Accounting fraud and red flags, cash flow ratios, economic value added, foreign currency accounting, and joint arrangements.
• Expanded coverage: Earnings quality, earnings management, and pro forma measures.
• Standards: IFRS, Ind AS and Indian GAAP comparisons for key items in financial statements.
• Real-world cases: Amazon, Lanco, National Spot Exchange, Olympus, Suzlon, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, and TCS, Toshiba.
• Interview: Professor Suraj Srinivasan, Harvard Business School.
• Pedagogical features: Application, Discussion Question, Forensic Corner, Ladder, One-minute Quiz, Quick Question, Real World, and Speed Read.
• Examples: New examples in Chapter Vignette, Earnings Quality Analysis, and Financial View.
• New Material and Revision: Additional and revised text and figures in almost all chapters.
Interactive Online Study Guide available at www.phindia.com/narayanaswamy6e has solution templates, self-test questions, key ideas and chapter review slides.
Preface • Acknowledgements Introduction INTERVIEW WITH MR. N.R. NARAYANA MURTHY, INFOSYS LIMITED Part One: THE BASICS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 1. Business and Accounting Basics 2. Financial Statements 3. Transaction Processing 4. Measuring Income Part Two: MEASURING AND REPORTING ASSETS, LIABILITIES, AND EQUITY 5. Inventories 6. Long-lived Assets 7. Financial Assets 8. Operating Investments 9. Operating Liabilities 10. Financial Liabilities 11. Equity INTERVIEW WITH MR. P.R. RAMESH, DELOITTE INDIA Part Three: ANALYZING AND INTERPRETING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 12. Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit and Loss 13. Statement of Cash Flows 14. Financial Statements of Banks 15. Earnings Analysis and Qualitative Information INTERVIEW WITH PROFESSOR SURAJ SRINIVASAN, HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL Appendix A Ind AS and IFRS Appendix B Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited Consolidated Financial Statements Appendix C Time Value of Money Appendix D Summary of Formulas Answer Hints for Selected Problems • Index
Other books by NARAYANASWAMY R.
FREE SHIPPING | Delivered in 5 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.