Foundations Of Interconnect And Microstrip Design, 3rd Ed
Product Details: Share this by email:
Strongly design-oriented, this third edition provides the reader with a fundamental understanding of this fast expanding field making it a definitive source for professional engineers and researchers and an indispensable reference for senior students in electronic engineering.
· Fundamentals of Signal Transmission on Interconnects.
· On-Chip Interconnects for Digital Systems.
· Interconnect Technologies.
· Microstrip Design at Low Frequencies.
· Microstrip and Stripline at High Frequencies.
· CPW Design Fundamentals.
· Discontinuities in Microstrip and Stripline.
· Parallel-coupled Lines and Directional Couplers.
· Power Capabilities, Transitions and Measurement Techniques.
· Interconnects and Filters in Passive RFICs and MICs.
· Active Digital and Analogue ICs.
Looks like the book you were looking for is currently not in stock with us. Please leave us your email and phone number.
We will get back to you as soon as it's available.
|Enter characters from image|