Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets
By: John C Hull
Product Details: Share this by email:
Key Features Expansion and reorganization...Read more
Key Features Expansion and reorganization of chapters that now cover forward, futures, and swaps in a more student-friendly manner. Business Snapshots provide additional s of real-world examples and issues of interest are highlighted throughout the text. New release of DerivaGem that includes Excel functions and examples of how they can be used. Extended chapter on the Introduction to Binomial Trees Completely updated and reorganized. Material on weather, energy, and insurance derivatives.
Table Of Contents
2. Mechanics of Futures and Forward Markets.
3. Hedging Strategies Using Futures.
4. Interest Rates.
5. Determination of Forward and Futures Prices.
6. Interest Rate Futures.
8. Mechanics of Options Markets.
9. Properties of Stock Options.
10. Trading Strategies Involving Options.
11. Introduction to Binomial Trees.
12. Valuing Stock Options: The Black-Scholes Model.
13. Options on Stock Indices and Currencies.
14. Futures Options.
15. The Greek Letters.
16. Binomial Trees in Practice.
17. Volatility Smiles.
18. Value at Risk.
19. Interest-Rate Options.
20. Exotic Options and Other Non-Standard Instruments.
21. Credit Derivatives.
22. Insurance, Weather, Energy, and Credit Derivatives.
23. Derivative Disasters and What We Can Learn From Them.
Other books by John C Hull
Free Shipping on all orders of Rs.500 and above. Add Rs.30 otherwise. | Delivered in 7 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.