GROUP THEORY AND ITS APPLICATIONS IN CHEMISTRY
By: KUNJU A. SALAHUDDIN |KRISHNAN G.
Product Details: Share this by email:
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION
• New sections on Direct Product, Group-sub-group Relationships, Effect of Descent in Octahedral Symmetry on Degeneracy, Jahn-Teller Distortion, Group-sub-group Relationships and Electronic Spectra of Complexes and Influence of Coordination on the Infrared Spectra of Oxoanionic Ligands, Space Groups
• Revised sections on Projection Operator, SALC Molecular Orbitals of Benzene and π-Molecular Orbitals of 1, 3-Butadiene
• Provides mathematical foundations to understand group theory.
• Includes several examples to illustrate applications of group theory.
• Presents chapter-end exercises to help the students check their understanding of the subject matter.
The book is designed for the senior undergraduate students and postgraduate students of Chemistry. It will also be of immense use to the researchers in the fields where group theory is applied.
Other books by KUNJU A. SALAHUDDIN |KRISHNAN G.
Recommended Books for you - See all
by CHATTERJEE DIPAK
Rs. 346BUY NOW
by Drew Fudenberg
Rs. 668BUY NOW
Fourier Analysis Of Groups...
Rs. 250BUY NOW
Looks like the book you were looking for is currently not in stock with us. Please leave us your email and phone number.
We will get back to you as soon as it's available.
|Enter characters from image|