ISDN and Broadband ISDN with Frame Relay and ATM
Product Details: Share this by email:
Presents the most complete and authoritative exploration of ISDN available in a text of this kind.
Provides thorough coverage of Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) including the new technology, standards, and other developments in this leading-edge area.
Provides a discussion of frame relay that incorporates the most important advances in both technology and standards in this area crucial to ISDN and private networks.
Provides a full treatment of standards, the key determining factor in ISDN and B-ISDN. Students will gain a valuable understanding of the various standards, including, among others.
Frame Relay Forum specifications.
ATM Forum specifications.
Contains a wealth of pedagogical features (e.g. homework problems, glossary, list of acronyms, and chapter summaries) to facilitate learning, making this the only true textbook-style treatment of ISDN.
Table of Contents
I. DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS FUNDAMENTALS. 2. Digital Transmission.
3. Line Coding and the Subscriber Line.
4. Communication Networks. II. INTEGRATED SERVICE DIGITAL NETWORKS. 5. ISDN Overview.
6. ISDN Interfaces and Functions.
7. ISDN Physical Layer.
8. ISDN Data Link Layer.
9. ISDN Network Layer.
10. ISDN Services.
11. Signaling System Number 7. III. FRAME RELAY. 12. Frame Relay Protocols and Services.
13. Frame Relay Congestion Control. IV. BROADBAND ISDN. 14. Broadband ISDN Architecture.
15. Broadband ISDN Protocols. V. ASYNCHRONOUS TRANSFER MODE. 16. ATM Protocols.
17. ATM Traffic and Congestion Control.
Other books by William Stallings
FREE SHIPPING | Delivered in 7 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.