Java in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference (Covers Java 8), 6th Edition
Product Details: Share this by email:
The second section is a reference to core concepts and APIs that shows you how to perform real programming work in the Java environment.
- Get up to speed on language details, including Java 8 changes
- Learn object-oriented programming, using basic Java syntax
- Explore generics, enumerations, annotations, and lambda expressions
- Understand basic techniques used in object-oriented design
- Examine concurrency and memory, and how they're intertwined
- Work with Java collections and handle common data formats
- Delve into Java's latest I/O APIs, including asynchronous channels
- Become familiar with development tools in OpenJDK
Ben Evans is theCo-founder and Technology Fellow of jClarity, a startup which delivers performance tools to help development & ops teams. He helps to organise the London Java Community, and represents them on the Java Community Process Executive Committee where he works to define new standards for the Java ecosystem. He is a Java Champion; JavaOne Rockstar; co-author of "The Well-Grounded Java Developer" and a regular public speaker on the Java platform, performance, concurrency, and related topics.
FREE SHIPPING | Delivered in 5 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.