Kabeer in Korporates: Corporate Lessons from a Great Mystic
Product Details: Share this by email:
• The balance between success and joy
• The tension between methods and results
• The impasse between choosing the right coach and being the right coach
• Decrypting the enigma called leadership
• It defines with compassionate wisdom the fine line between dealing with things and dealing with the self.
It provides, insights and solutions to problems using the wisdom of Kabeer in four ways:
• By questioning the individual before he is allowed to question the world around him
• Asking pertinent questions rather than offering pat solutions
• By being simple and matter-of-fact and not hiding behind theories and constructs.
• By outlining dilemmas and providing insights on dealing with them.
Kabeer is a willing ally; he teaches you the art of untangling the knots till you can breathe and live your own life - fully.
Other books by Gurucharan Singh Gandhi
by Fully active at 79, he is the Designer-inventor-technologist of the wholly Indian Swaraj tractor from scratch in the sixties. He thereafter raised Punjab Tractors Ltd, to commercialise this Swaraj technology, Indias first large-scale venture in Indian Technology and pitted against intense competitio... View More Fully active at 79, he is the Designer-inventor-technologist of the wholly Indian Swaraj tractor from scratch in the sixties. He thereafter raised Punjab Tractors Ltd, to commercialise this Swaraj technology, Indias first large-scale venture in Indian Technology and pitted against intense competition from CKD-based global brand-names. He then led PTL as its CEO for 27 years into an internationally known Blue-chip flagship of the Rs. 1500 crore Swaraj Group: Swaraj Mazda; Swaraj Engines & Swaraj Automotives. (1997 values) PTL was also the first Indian company to adopt Japanese TQM as Business Strategy. He called it a day with PTL in 1997.Post-PTL he has used his life-long experience to reshape our Higher Technical Education away from rote towards application and promote TQM culture in Industry. Promoting Techno- entrepreneurs to face the cut-throat competition of twenty-first century is his other passion. String of national and international recognitions include 1978 : National Gold Shield for Import Substitution , 1978 : Sir Walter Puckey Award for outstanding contribution to Production Engineering on the Indian Sub-continent 1985 : Padmashree 2001 : IMC-Juran Gold Medal for Life-time dedication to Quality, 2012 : Changemaker Award from Rotary District (2012).His book, From Zero to Blue-chip (2001) is a lesson in management.
Rs. 630BUY NOW
Free Shipping on all orders of Rs.500 and above. Add Rs.30 otherwise. | Delivered in 5 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.