Limit State Design in Structural Steel
By: SHIYEKAR M. R.
Product Details: Share this by email:
Two appendices elaborate--(i) geometrical properties of rolled steel sections often required as per the revised clause of IS 800:2007 which are not present in the existing steel tables such as classification of cross sections in bending compression and axial compression, and (ii) suggested corrections in IS 800:2007.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
• An additional chapter on Connections has been incorporated, which explains different types of bolted and welded connections, concentrically as well as eccentrically loaded.
• Subject matter is covered in 15 chapters and explained in a clear, contextual language.
• Text consists of numerous solved examples with solutions and well-labelled figures and tables.
• Concepts have been discussed with step-by-step design calculations and detailing.
• Exercises given at the end of each chapter.
Looks like the book you were looking for is currently not in stock with us. Please leave us your email and phone number.
We will get back to you as soon as it's available.
|Enter characters from image|