Limit State Design in Structural Steel
By: SHIYEKAR M. R.
Product Details: Share this by email:
Two appendices elaborate--(i) geometrical properties of rolled steel sections often required as per the revised clause of IS 800:2007 which are not present in the existing steel tables such as classification of cross sections in bending compression and axial compression, and (ii) suggested corrections in IS 800:2007.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
• An additional chapter on Connections has been incorporated, which explains different types of bolted and welded connections, concentrically as well as eccentrically loaded.
• Subject matter is covered in 15 chapters and explained in a clear, contextual language.
• Text consists of numerous solved examples with solutions and well-labelled figures and tables.
• Concepts have been discussed with step-by-step design calculations and detailing.
• Exercises given at the end of each chapter.
Free Shipping on all orders of Rs.500 and above. Add Rs.30 otherwise. | Delivered in 5 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.