Live Physics Vol. 1 for Boards, JEE Main & Advanced (Class 11) with Assessment & Video Solution DVD
By: Anish Gupta
Product Details: Share this by email:
• The book Live Physics Vol. 1 is an incredible attempt by the author Anish Gupta to provide...Read more
• The book Live Physics Vol. 1 is an incredible attempt by the author Anish Gupta to provide a book which can help the aspirants to master problem solving for Boards, JEE Main & Advanced.
• The book lives up to its name as the author has provided all kinds of permutation and combinations of the problems based on the different concepts.
• The book follows a 4 step approach - Learn, Practice, Assess and Reinforce.
Step 1 - Learn
Quick Notes to revise the basic concepts and formulae
Build Your Concept Solved Examples to develop Problem Solving Skills
Step 2 - Practice
Concept Checker to revise the basic concepts you have learned.
Concept Applicator to practice the problems based on the concepts learned.
Step 3 - Assess
Chapter-wise Test Assessment DVD will test you against time and provide instantaneous scores
Step 4 - Reinforce
Video Solutions to the Chapter-wise Test Assessment DVD will reinforce the steps involved
• The Build Your Concept Solved Examples provided in each chapter have been organised in a perfect order such that the student is able to move step by step throughout the chapter.
• The book divides the complete class 11 syllabus into 23 chapters. For better concept clarity bigger chapters have been broken into smaller topics. The book follows the complete syllabus of NCERT, JEE Main & Advanced.
• Each chapter contains:
1. Quick Notes - provides the salient points related to the topic or concept.
2. Build Your Concept - provides multiple numbers of Solved Examples to illustrate problem approach and solving.
3. Concept Checker - provides simple objective questions to check your learning.
4. Concept Applicator - practice exercise with detailed solutions at the end of each chapter.
i. Match the Column
ii. Passage based MCQs
iii. Objective Problems contains MCQs
iv. Integer/ Subjective Problems
• The book has been empowered with an assessment and feedback CD which contains a practice test for each chapter, i.e. 23 tests containing 20 questions each. The CD provides instantaneous result after the submission of the test.
• The most interesting part of the CD is the video solutions which discusses the step by step approach to solve each of the problems which guides the students to understand how to approach a problem and solve it in the minimum amount of time.
About the author: Anish Gupta, a BE Electronics from NIT (MACT) Bhopal, has been involved in training students for IIT-JEE from the last 19 years. He is a well known name among the student fraternity and is admired for his style and approach towards the subject.
Other books by Anish Gupta
Free Shipping on all orders of Rs.500 and above. Add Rs.30 otherwise. | Delivered in 21 working days
(Cash on delivery not available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.