STATISTICS IN PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
By: S. K. Mangal
Product Details: Share this by email:
This book is recommended in Nagaland University, Nagaland for B.A. (Education), Gauhati University, Assam for Degree Course, Dibrugarh University, Assam for M.A. (Education), Cotton College State University, Assam, East Lakhimpur College, Assam for B.A. (Education), Calcutta University, West Bengal for B.Ed., St. Xavier's Colleges, Kolkata, West Bengal for B.Ed., Vidyasagar University, West Bengal for Degree Course, Asutosh College, Gokhale Memorial Girls College, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odisha for M.A. (Education), Aryabhatt Knowledge University, Bihar for M.Ed. (Education).
What's New to the Second Edition :
• Six new chapters added with empha-sis on advanced statistical concepts and techniques such as the following :
- Biserial correlation, point biserial correlation, tetrachoric correlation, phi coefficient, partial and multiple correlation. - Transfer of raw scores into standard scores, T, C and Stanine scores. - Non-parametric tests like the McNemar test, Sign test, Wilcoxon test, Median test, U test, Runs test, and KS test. - Analysis of covariance.
• Some chapters modified and reshuffled to reflect the new emphasis.
• Entire text thoroughly checked and marked improvements made to bring the topics uptodate.
• Statistical procedures and methods have been simplified to facilitate understanding of the subject, and only the minimum necessary mathematics is presented.
• Gives detailed discussion on parametric tests using very small samples for drawing valuable statistical inferences.
• Numerous solved examples and assignments are provided for practice and to illustrate the concepts and applications.
Other books by S. K. Mangal
Looks like the book you were looking for is currently not in stock with us. Please leave us your email and phone number.
We will get back to you as soon as it's available.
|Enter characters from image|