WEB TECHNOLOGY : A Developer's Perspective
Product Details: Share this by email:
This well-received book, now in its second edition, incorporates a new chapter on PHP as Chapter 13 based on the readers' demand in todays world PHP which is an important web programming technology....Read more
This well-received book, now in its second edition, incorporates a new chapter on PHP as Chapter 13 based on the readers' demand in todays world PHP which is an important web programming technology.
This text provides students with a comprehensible introduction to the programming and scripting languages currently used to create Web sites and Web applications--the main aim being to teach the programming concepts of various Web technologies and the fundamentals needed to program on the Internet.
The book is intended as a text for students of Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, and Master of Computer Applications.
• Presents well-designed material on HTML, DHTML, XML and PHP with many practical exercises.
• Explains the development of servlets with simple examples.
• Explores the programming features of JSPs.
• Introduces the elements of ASPs with worked-out exercises.
• Includes Review Questions and Objective Type Questions at the end of each chapter.
Other books by GOPALAN N. P. |AKILANDESWARI J.
Free Shipping on all orders of Rs.500 and above. Add Rs.30 otherwise. | Delivered in 5 working days
(Cash on delivery available)
Be assured. 7 days Return & Refund Policy.